You are interested in the 10th Dog Training Seminar on 22. September 2019, then please use our Registration Seminar Form or call us personally at: +49(0) 5083 91 21 03 or +49(0)152 299 103 60. We will advise and inform you at any time gladly. We ask for a timely registration.
The Dog Training Seminar will be held from 09.30 to 17.30 clock. Consisting of theoretical and practical training. The seminar is limited to 15 participants, based on the justification that successful participation can be guaranteed. During the training individual training for certain processes is possible. Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance. Each dog must have a dog liability insurance. Welcome are dogs of all breeds.
Further information about our Dog Training Seminars can be found [click here]
Training location: Dog sport club DVG e.V. Schöningen, 38346 Schöningen, Oschersleber Weg (at the shelter), parking on site.
Accommodations: Altes Brauhaus Westernstraße 24, 38154 Königslutter am Elm, Tel: +49 (0) 5353 8061 or 9109143, Fax: +49 (0) 5353 4460
Hotel & Landgasthaus Lindenhof Im Winkel 23, 38154 Koenigslutter - Bornum am Elm, Tel. +49 (0) 5353-9200, Fax: +49 (0) 5353-920-20
Campsite Nord-Elm for caravans and campers, Homepage: [click here]
Pitches for motorhomes, on site Electricity and water supply: In Königslutter, Amtsgarten
For the seminar, we charge a fee of 75,00 € per team.
Teaching content for this Dog Training Seminar
1. Principles of the dog/pack - Theoretical training
- Security policy
2. Principles of the dog owner - Theoretical training
- Sense of responsibility
- Creating trust and respect
- Leash management
- Placing non-desired behavior
3. Language of the dog - Practical training
- Facial expressions
- Building attitude
- Eye position
4. Techniques - Practical training
- Body language
- Handling techniques
- Use of different tools
5. EDUCATION SECTIONS - Practical training
- Leash management with different leashes and techniques
- Fixation between the human and dog
- Respect and trust creation
- Use of aids to guide the dogs
- Techniques for the creation of obedience
- Correction of nervousness, insecurity, aggression
6. EDUCATION STATION BY SIMULATION - Practical training
- Communication behavior between dogs
- Cause/correction in the front door area
- Focus through body language
- Leadership of the dog / pack when walking
- Behavior / Correction play and hunting instincts
- Course of peace & assertiveness
- Lead in cyclists, joggers, pedestrians
- Lead in encounter of strange dogs
Equipment (Should be carried by the participant)
- Dog box
- Dog blanket
- Dog Toys
- Pavilion / tent (if available)
- Weatherproof clothing & sturdy shoes
Recognize that the dog may not be humanized. Remit and responsibility of the dog owner. Anticipatory guidance of the own dog/pack in everyday field with and without the use of tools. Coalescence (by confidence and certainty) as a team (dog owner and own dog/dogs). Learning the inner peace and certainty. Early detect undesirable behavior and the proper correction.
Mr. Michael Lehmann, Dalmatian breeder, special breed judge race Dalmatian, certified dog trainer and is currently the most successful German Dalmatian Dog Handler.
Mrs. Nadina Hase, certified dog trainer and nutritional counselor.
There were several occasions dog training - Seminars, which I have as a consultant and training manager acts carried out successfully [click here]
Nature (with and without equipment), appropriate to the species, on wolf and dog basis.
Requirements for Foreigners
Anyone who has joy and fun to lead his dog humanely. The seminars are conducted in the German language. To enter in these seminars, you need to knowing the German language.
Is the 15th September 2019.