Dear seminar participants,
For a long time we have been monitoring the Corona exceptional situation in the media. So far, the decrees, bans of the individual federal states in the form of assemblies, gatherings of people and training also apply to our seminar on 26. April 2020.
Our federal government will probably only issue new decrees, bans and repeals on April 19. April 2020. We are currently planning to cancel the seminar on 26. April 2020. We therefore do not consider postponing the seminar.
You are interested in the 11th Dog Training Seminar on 26. April 2020, then please use our Registration Seminar Form or call us personally at: +49 (0) 5083 91 21 03 or +49 (0)152 299 103 60. We will advise and inform you at any time gladly. We ask for a timely registration.
The Dog Training Seminar will be held from 09.30 to 17.30 clock. Consisting of theoretical and practical training. The seminar is limited to 15 participants, based on the justification that successful participation can be guaranteed. During the training individual training for certain processes is possible. Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance. Each dog must have a dog liability insurance. Welcome are dogs of all breeds.
Further information about our Dog Training Seminars can be found [click here]
Training location: Tiergarten 1, 29362 Hohne-Germany, parking on site.
Pitches for campers, on-site electricity no water connection: Am Schwimmbad 23, 29362 Hohne-Germany, Homepage [click here]
Campsite: Am Allerstrand, Offensener Str. 2a, 29342 Wienhausen/Schwachhausen-Germany, Homepage: [click here]
Campsite "Alte Wassermühle", Mühlenstraße 46a, 29393 Groß Oesingen-Germany, Homepage: [click here]
For the seminar, we charge a fee of 85,00 € per team.
Teaching content for this Dog Training Seminar
1. Principles of the dog/pack - Theoretical training
- Security policy
2. Principles of the dog owner - Theoretical training
- Sense of responsibility
- Creating trust and respect
- Leash management
- Placing non-desired behavior
3. Language of the dog - Practical training
- Facial expressions
- Building attitude
- Eye position
4. Techniques - Practical training
- Body language
- Handling techniques
- Use of different tools
5. EDUCATION SECTIONS - Practical training
- Leash management with different leashes and techniques
- Fixation between the human and dog
- Respect and trust creation
- Use of aids to guide the dogs
- Techniques for the creation of obedience
- Correction of nervousness, insecurity, aggression
6. EDUCATION STATION BY SIMULATION - Practical training
- Communication behavior between dogs
- Cause/correction in the front door area
- Focus through body language
- Leadership of the dog / pack when walking
- Behavior / Correction play and hunting instincts
- Course of peace & assertiveness
- Lead in cyclists, joggers, pedestrians
- Lead in encounter of strange dogs
Equipment (Should be carried by the participant)
- Dog box
- Dog blanket
- Dog Toys
- Pavilion / tent (if available)
- Weatherproof clothing & sturdy shoes
Recognize that the dog may not be humanized. Remit and responsibility of the dog owner. Anticipatory guidance of the own dog/pack in everyday field with and without the use of tools. Coalescence (by confidence and certainty) as a team (dog owner and own dog/dogs). Learning the inner peace and certainty. Early detect undesirable behavior and the proper correction.
Mr. Michael Lehmann, Dalmatian breeder, special breed judge race Dalmatian, certified dog trainer and is currently the most successful German Dalmatian Dog Handler.
Mrs. Nadine Hase, certified dog trainer and nutritional counselor.
There were several occasions dog training - Seminars, which I have as a consultant and training manager acts carried out successfully [click here]
Nature (with and without equipment), appropriate to the species, on wolf and dog basis.
Requirements for Foreigners
Anyone who has joy and fun to lead his dog humanely. The seminars are conducted in the German language. To enter in these seminars, you need to knowing the German language.
Is the 12th April 2020