You are interested in the 19th Dog Handling Seminar on 08. April 2023, then please use our Registration Seminar Form or call us personally at: +49 (0) 5083 91 21 03 or +49 (0) 152 299 103 60. We will advise and inform you at any time gladly. We ask for a timely registration.
The Dog Handling Seminar will be held from 11.00 to 16.00 clock. Consisting of theoretical and practical training. The seminar is limited to 20 participants, based on the justification that successful participation can be guaranteed. During the training individual training for certain processes is possible. Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance. Each dog must have a dog liability insurance. Welcome are dogs of all breeds.
Further information about our Dog Handling Seminars can be found [click here]
Training location: Spechtshorner Strasse 58, 29362 Hohne-Germany, parking on site.
"Anderer´s" Gasthaus & Hotel Hohne, Homepage: [click here]
"Landhotel Allerparadies", Langlingen, Homepage: [click here]
Pitches for campers, on-site electricity no water connection: Am Schwimmbad 23, 29362 Hohne-Germany, Homepage: [click here]
Campsite: Am Allerstrand, Offensener Str. 2a, 29342 Wienhausen/Schwachhausen-Germany, Homepage: [click here]
Campsite "Alte Wassermühle", Mühlenstraße 46a, 29393 Groß Oesingen-Germany, Homepage: [click here]
For the seminar, we charge a fee of 55,00 € per team.
Teaching content for Dog Handling
- Requirements for exhibitors and dog
- VDH exhibition Regulations
- VDH Title and championship awards
- Anatomy by practical examples
2. Preparation for handling dogs
- Dog leash leadership
- Basic Obedience
- View of the scissors teeth
- Basic foundation of standing
- Use of treats and dog toys
- Sequences in the show ring
- Explanation of different judges reports
- Team work with the dog
Joint development of processes and the exhibition rules to know. Acquire knowledge of anatomy and recognize the different championships awards in Germany.
3. Dog Handling
- Various processes in the show ring and learn to use
- Automation of exhibiting
- Basic concepts and rules into account
- Rules of fairness
4. Dog handling / simulation of an exhibition Parallel exhibition station
- Arrival at the exhibition
- Present at the dog shows
- Correct entry of the dog in the show ring & Dog Handlers
- Correct presentation of the dog & Dog Handlers in the movement, and when you show him
- Correct presentation of the dog & Dog Handlers for the semi-finals (Best male/best female)
- Correct presentation of the dog & Dog Handlers for the final (BOB)
5. Parallel exhibition station
- Exercise for showing the scissors bite
- Exercise for measuring with a body size
Participants will gain the basic knowledge and learn this put the handling in practice. The future Dog Handler and dog exhibition is to act as a team.
Equipment (Should be carried by the participant)
- Dog box
- Dog blanket
- Dog Toys
- Show leash (if available)
- Pavilion / tent (if available)
- Weatherproof clothing & sturdy shoes
Mr. Michael Lehmann, Dalmatian breeder, FCI/VDH special breed judge race Dalmatian, certified dog trainer and is currently the most successful German Dalmatian Dog Handler.
There have already been several times Dog Handling seminars, which I have as a speaker and instructor acts, performed successfully [click here]
With and without tools, without coercion, so that the dog is happy and motivated cooperates.
Requirements for Foreigners
Anyone who has joy and fun to present his dog on dog shows. The seminars are conducted in the German language. To enter in these seminars, you need to knowing the German language.
Is the 01st April 2023 | Booked up